Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of online party shop "Las Fiestas"
1. (a) On all offers, orders and agreements of Party Shop Las Fiestas to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions these general terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter: terms).
1. (b) the acceptance of an offer or placing an order implies that the applicability of these conditions.
2. (a) all offers of party shop "Las Fiestas" are non-binding and Las Fiestas expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular, where so required under regulations.
2. (b) an agreement is only after acceptance of your order by Las Fiestas. Las Fiestas is entitled to refuse orders or certain conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, Party Shop Las Fiestas this within 7 working days after receipt of the order.
3. prices and payments
3. (a) the published rates for the products and services are in euro, including VAT and excluding shipping costs, any taxes or other levies, unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing.
3. b payment must be made before an order will be sent!!!
3. (c) payment can be made by bank transfer, bancontact or payment buttons (kbc, ...)
3. (d) If you are in default on any payment, Las Fiestas entitled (implementing) the agreement and related agreements to suspend or dissolve.
4. (a) the by Las Fiestas stated delivery times are only indicative. Delayed delivery does not entitle you to compensation nor the right to cancel your order or to dissolve the agreement, unless the exceeding of the delivery deadline is such that you cannot reasonably be required to let the agreement in place. In that case, you are entitled to cancel the order or dissolve the agreement to the extent necessary.
4. b There we use transport companies we can never guarantee delivery time. Las Fiestas here can not be held liable for. We ask therefore expressly to never to order at the last minute. Packets are sent twice a week (Tuesday/Wednesday and Friday)
5. retention of title
5. (a) the ownership of delivered products only, if you already have what you under any agreement to Party Shop Las Fiestas owe, have been fulfilled. The risk in respect of the products at the time of delivery.
6. complaints and liability
6. (a) you have the obligation to examine whether the products meet the agreement. If this is not the case, you should party Shop Las Fiestas as soon as possible and in any event within 3 working days after the episode, at least after observation reasonably possible, in writing and sufficient detail. (email: email@example.com)
6. (b) if it is demonstrated that the products do not meet the agreement, party Shop Las Fiestas de choice to replace the relevant products by new products or refund the invoice value.
6. (c) If you have a product for any reason you do not wish to purchase, you have the right product within 3 working days after delivery to the party Shop Las Fiestas. Returns are only accepted if the packaging of the product is undamaged, also applies that the cost for return shipments are at your expense.
7. a Las Fiestas iet can be held responsible for errors in orders or communications originated by technology (such as internet connections)
8. force majeure
8. (a) without prejudice to the other rights due to her, party Shop Las Fiestas in the event of force majeure the right to, at its option, to suspend the execution of your order or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, by you in writing and without being held to any compensation Las Fiestas, unless in the circumstances to standards of reasonableness and fairness would be unacceptable.
8. (b) force majeure means any shortcoming which can be attributed not to party Shop Las Fiestas, because it is not due to her fault and not under the law, legal act or generally accepted for her account.
9. (a) where you party Shop Las Fiestas of contents an address, is entitled Las Fiestas to that address to send all orders, unless you party Shop Las Fiestas another address to which your orders are to be sent.